John Hennessey and the Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) team have been making fast cars go faster since 1991. It operates from a 51,000 square foot workshop and showroom facility situated on 142 acres along Interstate 10 near Sealy, Texas (about 45 minutes west of Houston). HPE offers a wide variety of dyno-proven, track tested high-performance engine upgrade packages & parts for a variety of modern performance vehicles including sports cars, muscle cars, supercars, trucks and SUV’s. Hennessey Performance is also the only high-performance aftermarket firm in the world that operates its own test track – the Pennzoil Proving Grounds at Lonestar Motorsports Park – a 1/4 mile dragstrip facility which is adjacent to the HPE workshop & showroom.
Hennessey’s facility includes
• Dedicated Research & Development Facility
• State-of-the-Art Design Studio
• 1/4 Mile Dragstrip / 1.4 Mile Test Track
• Dynojet 248C 2-wheel drive chassis dynamometer rated to 1800 rear wheel hp
• Dynojet 424xLC2 4-wheel drive chassis dynamometer rated to 1800 rear wheel hp
• Hunter 4-wheel laser alignment rack built in-ground for lowered vehicles and race cars
• 30 Service bays
• 24 Vehicle lifts
• Media & Video Production Department
• Vehicle Transportation Department
• Staff of 40+ dedicated employees
• Our staff of dedicated craftsmen have a combined 100+ years of experience in designing, testing, manufacturing and installing high performance automotive upgrades.
For more information about HPE and our line of high performance upgrades, CLICK HERE, to contact us today.
Hennessey Performance is Located at Lonestar Motorsports Park
Lonestar Motorsports Park is home to Hennessey Performance. Situated on 143 acres 45 minutes west of Houston, Texas on Interstate 10, LMP is a fully operational 1/4-mile dragstrip facility that doubles as Hennessey Performance’s proving grounds and test track. Plans to include a 1.4 mile road course are currently in development.
``Hennessey is a Texas tuning shop famous for creating Texas-sized horsepower numbers and for modifying super cars that will steal a Bugatti Veyron's lunch money.`` - TopGear USA
Hennessey sets a new record for speed.
After breaking the speed record with the Hennessey Venom GT for a production car, John Hennessey is featured on KHOU 11 the Houston CBS affiliate.
``Hennessey makes cars go faster!`` - KHOU 11 News CBS