20 Apr Top 10 Reasons Why The Hennessey VelociRaptor 6×6 Is The Ultimate Raptor
Motor Trend Video: Top 10 Reasons Why The Hennessey VelociRaptor 6×6 Is The Ultimate Raptor
- Just look at it. Also, why doesn’t your truck have six wheels.
- The tires are 2 inches fatter than stock, and it has a 6.5 inch lift.
- It makes 600HP, standard raptor makes 450HP, AMG 6×6 makes 563HP.
- The factory rear Axel is still the rear axle.
- The center pass-through axle is made specifically for the VelociRaptor 6×6.
- The center axle is always locked. The rear axle can be locked from the cab.
- The turning radius is somewhere between a school bus and a yacht. But you still want to drive it everywhere.
- Hennessey custom makes the bed out of steel and carbon fiber. The bed is 8 feet long.
- The tailpipe is now a side pipe. This VelociRaptor sounds approximately 50x better than stock.
- It can be yours for $350,000. That’s half the price of the AMG 6×6. What a bargain!