2016 – 2020 Camaro SS Hennessey HPE500 Naturally Aspirated Engine Upgrade
Available for the 2016 – 2020 Camaro SS (1SS & 2SS) equipped with the LT1 (LT-1) V8 engine.
The HPE500 engine upgrade is compatible with both the factory automatic and manual transmissions.
• 512 bhp @ 6,400 rpm *
• 503 lb-ft torque @ 4,200 rpm *
• 0-60 mph: 3.9 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 12.1 sec. @ 118 mph
• Top speed: 178 mph
• 1.75-inch stainless steel long-tube headers.
• Stainless steel mid-pipe exhaust upgrade.
• High-flow catalytic converters.
• HPE engine management upgrade & chassis dyno calibration.
• High-flow air filter element (replaces the factory air filter in the airbox).
• Professional installation
• All necessary gaskets & fluids.
• Chassis dyno testing. You’ll receive a before & after dyno graph report showing power and torque measured at the rear wheels.
• Road testing (up to 100 miles).
• Hennessey exterior badge (rear).
• HPE500 Powered by Hennessey badges (side & rear).
• Hennessey HPE500 serial numbered plaque signed by John Hennessey (interior).
• Hennessey HPE500 serial numbered plaque signed by the HPE technician who builds you car (engine bay).
• Powered by Hennessey premium floor mats.
• Serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity personally signed by John Hennessey.
• Free lifetime membership in the official Hennessey Vehicle Registry (HVR).
• 3 Year / 36,000 mile limited warranty. Contact a Hennessey Performance sales associate for more details.
• Half of a tank of Shell V-Power 93 octane gasoline.
• Pennzoil Ultra Platinum synthetic oil & filter change.
• Call Hennessey Performance for pricing and turnaround time details.
* Estimated power ratings at the engine. Actual power will be measured at the rear wheels, before and after the upgrades are installed and tuned. Rear wheel horsepower and torque figures are approximately 15-20% lower than the factory published power figures which are measured at the crankshaft on an engine dyno.