Hennessey Performance HPE600 Naturally Aspirated Engine Upgrade
Available for the 2016 – 2019 Camaro SS (1SS & 2SS) equipped with the LT1 (LT-1) V8 engine.
The HPE600 engine upgrade is compatible with both the factory automatic and manual transmissions.
• 605 bhp @ 6,500 rpm *
• 542 lb-ft torque @ 4,200 rpm *
• 0-60 mph: 3.75 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 11.8 sec. @ 121 mph
• Top speed: 182 mph (estimated)
• CNC Ported Cylinder Heads ports- Competition valve job, extensive flow testing, chambers milled to desired cc.
• Lightweight hollow stem intake valves, exhaust valves.
• Extreme duty dual valve springs.
• Titanium retainers, machined locators & locks, GM valve seals.
• Chamber volumes measures & adjusted for compression.
• CNC work hand blended into valve job, spring pressures measured & adjusted for camshaft.
• HPE hydraulic roller camshaft upgrade.
• Hydraulic lifter upgrade.
• Extreme duty pushrod upgrade.
• 1.75-inch stainless steel long-tube headers.
• Stainless steel mid-pipe exhaust upgrade.
• High-flow catalytic converters.
• HPE engine management upgrade & chassis dyno calibration (6,700 rpm rev limiter).
• High-flow air filter element (replaces the factory air filter in the airbox).
• Professional installation
• All necessary gaskets & fluids.
• Chassis dyno testing. You’ll receive a before & after dyno graph report showing power and torque measured at the rear wheels.
• Road testing (up to 200 miles).
• Hennessey exterior badge (rear).
• HPE600 Powered by Hennessey badges (side & rear).
• Hennessey HPE600 serial numbered plaque signed by John Hennessey (interior).
• Hennessey HPE600 serial numbered plaque signed by the HPE technician who builds you car (engine bay).
• Hennessey premium floor mats.
• Serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity personally signed by John Hennessey.
• Free lifetime membership in the official Hennessey Vehicle Registry (HVR).
• 3 Year / 36,000 mile limited warranty. Contact a Hennessey Performance sales associate for more details.
• Shell V-Power 93 octane gasoline.
• Pennzoil Ultra Platinum synthetic oil & filter change.
• Contact us for pricing and turnaround time details.
* Estimated power ratings at the engine. Actual power will be measured at the rear wheels, before and after the upgrades are installed and tuned. Rear wheel horsepower and torque figures are approximately 15-20% lower than the factory published power figures which are measured at the crankshaft on an engine dyno.
Looking for more information? Contact a Performance Consultant: