Hennessey’s latest creation brings all other trucks to their knees.
Sealy, Texas (January 19, 2021) –The Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) team is blasting into 2021 with an all-new high-performance pickup – the limited-edition HENNESSEY MAMMOTH 1000.
The complete, turnkey, vehicle is built upon the highly acclaimed 2021 RAM 1500 TRX. That performance-tuned pickup leaves the factory with a supercharged 6.2-liter V8, which is rated at 702 bhp and 650 lb-ft of torque, an 8-speed automatic and permanent 4-wheel drive. The team at Hennessey, never satisfied with stock tuning, enhances and upgrades the RAM into the MAMMOTH 1000.
The upgrades to the MAMMOTH 1000 include an upgraded supercharger, pulley upgrades, high-flow exhaust componentry, and new HPE calibration. Power output jumps to 1,012 bhp and 969 lb-ft of torque – that’s 310 bhp and 319 lb-ft of torque more than the showroom stock TRX!
Complementing the powertrain enhancements is the MAMMOTH OFF-ROAD STAGE 1 package, complete with a 2.5-inch lift. This comprehensive package includes a custom front bumper with LED lights, 20-inch Hennessey 10-spoke wheels, 35-inch off-road tires, and a front suspension leveling kit. Other upgrades include a retractable electronic bed cover, and electronic fold-out steps.
“The RAM 1500 TRX is exciting in stock configuration, but I’m seeking extraordinary,” said Founder and CEO, John Hennessey. “The MAMMOTH 1000 upgrades completely transform this impressive pickup into something astonishingly powerful, visually exciting, and indisputably unique.”
HENNESSEY MAMMOTH 1000 truck production will be limited to just 200 units for the 2021 model year. Each vehicle will be fitted with serial numbered plaques. Orders can be placed through authorized FCA/RAM retailers or HENNESSEY directly by calling 979.885.1300 or visiting www.HennesseyPerformance.com. Deliveries begin in Q2 2021.
• 1,012 bhp
• 969 lb-ft torque
• Upgraded High-Flow Supercharger System
• Supercharger Front Drive Pulley Upgrade
• Supercharger Rear Drive Pulley Upgrade
• Crank Damper Pin Assembly Upgrade
• Upgraded Thermostat
• Heavy Duty Supercharger Belt
• Upgraded Spark Plugs
• High-Flow Fuel Injectors
• High-Flow Filtration System
• Crank Case Ventilation System
• HPE ECM Calibration Upgrade
• HPE TCM Calibration Upgrade
• All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
• Professional Installation
• Chassis Dyno Testing
• Road Testing (up to 200 miles)
• Hennessey Embroidered Headrests
• Hennessey Exterior Badge
• MAMMOTH 1000 Exterior Badges
• Serial Number Plaques
• Limited Edition 1 of 200
• 2 Year / 24,000 Mile Warranty
• MAMMOTH Custom Front Bumper
• LED Lights in Front Bumper
• MAMMOTH Rear Bumper
• Retractable Electronic Bed Cover
• Upgraded Electronic Fold-Out Steps
• 20-Inch Hennessey 10-Spoke Wheels
• 35-Inch Off-Road Tires
Looking for more information? Contact a Performance Consultant: