• 0-60 mph: 4.9 sec. (stock 7.4 sec.)
• 1/4 mile: 13.9 sec. @ 101 mph (stock 15.2 sec. @ 91 mph)
• 360 bhp @ 5,600 rpm
• 440 lb-ft torque @ 3,800 rpm
• Hennessey VelociRaptor Engine Management Software Upgrade
• Hennessey VelociRaptor Performance Exhaust System
• Hennessey VelociRaptor Stage 1 ICON Coilover Suspension Upgrade (4”)
• Hennessey VelociRaptor 18” Alloy Wheels
• BF Goodrich KM2 Tires 285/70R18
• Hennessey VelociRaptor Front Bumper Upgrade with LED Lights
• Hennessey VelociRaptor Rear Bumper Upgrade
• Hennessey Ranger Raptor Grille Insert
• Fender Flairs Painted to Match the Vehicle
• Hennessey & VelociRaptor Exterior Badges
• Hennessey Embroidered Headrests
• Limited Edition (500 units for 2019) Serial Numbered Plaques in Engine Compartment & Interior
• Professional Installation
• Chassis Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
• 3 year/36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
Looking for more information? Contact a Performance Consultant:
Sealy, Texas (April 30, 2019) — The team at Hennessey has done it again. They’ve taken the all-new 2019 Ford Ranger truck and given it more. More power. More size. More aggression. In other words, Hennessey Performance (HPE) has transformed the new Ranger into a VelociRaptor. After nearly 10 years of successfully modifying the Ford Raptor with the company’s well-known VelociRaptor brand name; HPE has taken their experience from building thousands of VelociRaptor-powered Ford Raptor trucks and has applied their knowhow to the 2019 Ford Ranger.
The first order of business for the 2019 Hennessey VelociRaptor Ranger is, as you might have guessed, adding more power and performance. HPE has increased power from Ford’s 2.3L turbo EcoBoost engine from 270 hp stock to 360 bhp. Torque is also increased from 310 lb-ft to 440 lb-ft of torque twist. The VelociRaptor Ranger gets sharper claws by combining proven methods of increased air flow through a less restrictive and better sounding stainless steel catback exhaust system and ECU tuning for increased boost. The VelociRaptor Ranger’s resulting power boost lowers 0-60 mph performance to just 4.9 seconds – an improvement of more than 2 seconds over stock. The Hennessey VelociRaptor Ranger is so quick that it beats a stock 2019 Ford Raptor with 450 hp in a drag race from 0 to 100 mph!
The party is just getting started with the VelociRaptor Ranger’s improved power and acceleration. To be a true VelociRaptor, the Hennessey-tuned Ranger also needs to deliver improved off-road performance. To achieve this goal, HPE has upgraded the Ranger with their Stage 1 off-road suspension upgrade, which lifts the vehicle by 4-inches. Combined with Hennessey 18-inch alloy wheels and upgraded BFG Mud Terrain TA KM2 tires, the Hennessey VelociRaptor Ranger is nearly 6 inches taller than stock. Rounding out the off-road upgrades Hennessey has also upgraded the front bumper with LED lights and optional winch upgrade.
“The VelociRaptor Ranger is so much fun to drive!” said company founder & CEO, John Hennessey. “With over 400 lb-ft of torque and 0-60 mph performance in under 5 seconds, our VelociRaptor Ranger delivers an impressive amount of smiles per gallon.”