HPE575 Naturally Aspirated Engine Upgrade
Now available for the 2016 – 2019 Ford Performance Shelby GT350 Mustang equipped with the Voodoo 5.2L V8 engine.
Production is limited to just 100 HPE575 units for the 2016 – 2019 model year.
Each vehicle will have its own 1 of 100 Hennessey serial numbers.
• 575 bhp @ 7,700 rpm *
• 511 lb-ft torque @ 4,600 rpm *
• 1.75-inch stainless steel long-tube headers.
• Stainless steel mid-pipe exhaust upgrade.
• High-flow catalytic converters.
• High-Flow Air Induction System
• HPE engine management upgrade & chassis dyno calibration.
• Professional installation
• All necessary gaskets & fluids.
• Chassis dyno testing. You’ll receive a before & after dyno graph report showing power and torque measured at the rear wheels.
• Road testing (up to 200 miles).
• Hennessey exterior badge (rear).
• HPE575 Powered by Hennessey badges (side & rear).
• Hennessey HPE575 serial numbered plaque signed by John Hennessey (interior).
• Hennessey HPE575 serial numbered plaque signed by the HPE technician who builds you car (engine bay).
• Powered by Hennessey premium floor mats.
• Serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity personally signed by John Hennessey.
• Free lifetime membership in the official Hennessey Vehicle Registry (HVR).
• 3 Year / 36,000 mile limited warranty.
• Half of a tank of Shell V-Power 93 octane gasoline.
• Pennzoil Ultra Platinum synthetic oil & filter change.
• Contact us for pricing and turnaround time information.
* Estimated power ratings at the engine. Actual power will be measured at the rear wheels, before and after the upgrades are installed and tuned. Rear wheel horsepower and torque figures are approximately 15-20% lower than the factory published power figures which are measured at the crankshaft on an engine dyno.
Looking for more information? Contact a Performance Consultant: